NWDA Recruitment 2020 The National Water Development Agency (NWDA) invites vacancies such as Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Accountant (JA), Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerk (LDC), among others, to be recruited online. Read more on NWDA apply online According to the NWDA recruitment notification for 2020, a total of 73 vacancies are allocated to the abovementioned
this recruitment through online mode. NWDA Online application link and official job advertisement are available on their jobs page from 24 January 2019 to 22 February 2020 until 11.59 PM (i.e. www.nwda.gov.in).
Candidates from any reputed schools / colleges should have completed either the 10th or 12th grade, or the degree of engineering. All applicants must have reached between the ages of 18 and 27. Deposit your request fee from SB’s list. Online examination is set and the skill test / document screening is done. Candidates are only required to use online mode of application.
NWDA Recruitment 2020 Details of NWDA JE, JA, LDC & Stenographer Job Vacancy Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||National Water Development Agency (NWDA)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (JE), Junior Accountant (JA), Stenographer Grade-II and Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|NWDA Official Website||www.nwda.gov.in|
In brief, here are eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for recruitment. We also provided a direct link to apply online and to download the official notice below. Please watch this website regularly to learn more government jobs and private jobs.
NWDA Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details :
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Junior Engineer (JE)||Rs. 35400-112400/-||25|
|Junior Accountant (JA)||Rs.29200-92300/-||07|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Rs.19900-63200/-||33|
|Total NWDA Job Vacancies 2019||73|
Eligibility Criteria for 2020 NWDA JE, JA, LDC & Stenographer Recruitment:
10th Standard/ 12th Standard / Engineering Diploma / Equivalent of any approved university / institution. Search on the official website below for more details of academic qualification.
Minimum age is 18 years old and the maximum age is 27 years. Check out more age limit details in the official notification given below.
- Computer-Based Online Test.
- Skill Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For UR/OBC -> Rs. 650/-
- For ST/SC/PWD/ Female/Ex-serviceman candidates -> Rs. 450/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By SB Collect (Net Banking/ Credit or Debit Card).
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||24.01.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||22.02.2019 till 11.59 PM|
|Last Date for Payment of Online Fee||24.02.2019 till 11.45 PM|
How to apply for the NWDA Recruitment 2019 Job Advertisement:
- Go to NWDA official website -> www.nwda.gov.in
- Click on the option -> Vacancy/ Circulars in the top of the home page.
- Find the correct NWDA job notification “Filling up the vacancies of Junior Engineer, Junior Accountants, Stenographers Grade-II and Lower Division Clerks on direct recruitments basis” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for NWDA jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of the online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.